Leaf Tattoo meaning – life (like the moon), rebirth (like the phoenix), purity (like a diamond), beauty (like a pegasus), health (like a daffodil), wisdom (like a turtle), courage (like a horse), strength (like an eagle), etc.
Now, here are some pictures for your next tattoo:
Leaf Tattoo symbolism:
- Olive leaf symbolism: the olive leaf/branch is (and it will always be) a sign of peace (like a mandala)/victory (like a crown). Do you know that olive leafs were worn by brides? The olive leaf is was a big symbol in the Greek mythology also: Athene won in front of Poseidon just by planting an olive tree.
- Oak leaf symbolism: the oak leaf is also a powerful symbol: the symbol of courage, wisdom and strength. The oak tree leaf was also very important in the Greek mythology.
- Maple leaf symbolism: the maple tree leaf is a big symbol for Canadians. The maple leaf means the following: wisdom, unity and strength.
- Eucalyptus leaf symbolism: is the symbol of life, health (you can even find some of it in the toothpaste you’re using) and rebirth.
- Lotus leaf symbolism: the lotus is the symbol of purity, birth and beauty.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf symbolism: this is a huge/good symbol in Japan. It also represents health/lifestyle. This is also the symbol of peace.
- Ivy leaf symbolism: this is the symbol of affection, trust, friendship, maybe even immortality.
Leaf Tattoos on celebrities – Ed Sheeran (he got a maple leaf tattoo), Rihanna, Brent Hayden (he got a maple leaf tattoo on his back), etc. If you know more celebrities with leaf tattoo (doesn’t mean what type of leaf), please share with us. Thanks!
Now, here are some more pictures for your next tattoo:
Leaf Tattoo Placement ideas – behind your ear, on your finger, etc. You can even have it on your chest, arms, forearms, etc. One thing, and most important – the design is important, so it the meaning, but what’s most important is if you really want/need that tattoo. Most people get tattoos because their friends have, while others have tattoos because it’s trendy. Get it because you want it. But do you really want it?
Do you need other pictures for your next tattoo?